So... in just over twelve hours, I will be soaring out of the Denver International Airport, and about 18 hours later with a stop in DC and Frankfurt, I will find myself (hopefully so) in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I am most excited and getting pretty nervous as I spend my last night in America thinking about all of the things that need to be packed, what I still need in the morning, airport transitions, and oh yes, figuring out how I am going to learn Bulgarian. (not that I need to know before I get there, thank goodness)
I hope to have some great stories, awesome pictures, and telling lessons through these next open months in Bulgaria. I know for sure that this trip will require openness and flexibility. There is no ending date; I'm just going to stay as long as my money lasts. I have budgets, and I will be stretching what has already blessedly been given to me. So, if you feel the need or holy conviction to continue supporting me financially, I will be glad to give you the information needed to send money to Kansas City.
Any at rate thuogh, please, please pray for me in my travels and the ministry I will be joining and beginning.
Until next time...
1 comment:
Hey, Cassie! We are so proud of you here at NNU -- thanks for starting this blog to keep all of us informed. I am praying that your time in Bulgaria will be a great investment in your future. Please give my best to Jay & Teanna Sunberg. Jay and I were in seminary together, and I am privileged to have Teanna in one of my online grad courses this fall.
You are in my prayers, my friend. Go for it!
Jay Akkerman
jakkerman@nnu.edu
Post a Comment