So it is about 5 am (Bulgaria time). I have been awake for some time which would normally upset me, but I am leaving for Spain in just a few hours. I didn't mean to wake up so early, but I am so excited that I just couldn't sleep very long. :)
Not too much has happened these last 2 weeks. I've just been wrapping up projects and working at the international school. I've had some last minute good memories by myself and with friends. However, I don't really have time to get into it now.
I'll be leaving for Spain in 3 1/2 hours!!! and for America in 3 days! I just can't believe how fast time has gone. As I'm getting over jetlag and processing these last 10 months, I will continue to post thoughts here. I just wanted to take this (early) moment to say goodbye to Sofia and the rest of Bulgaria. It's been a great experience, and while I'm excited for what is ahead, I am sad to be leaving.
Until next time...
1 comment:
I'm so glad you have had this experience-
Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment