Somehow October is already over. I don't know how that really happened. Life has been filled with things to do, and most of that has been homework. Two weeks ago was R&R week (reading and research, let's not kid ourselves). While I had a little bit of fun, most of the time was spent doing reading and researching. So this last week has been a friend labelled R&R Hangover week. It really does fit the feeling of this last week where not much got done. :) I am hoping to be more motivated this week. I start my new job this week. It's nothing super exciting, but I will be working at Macy's for this season. It'll be a lot of EARLY mornings until January 17th. I'm still looking for a more permanent job, but I thank God completely for providing this job right now.
While October happened in a blink of an eye, it was packed with so much. School, new job, and other such things. Halloween was fun. I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter. :) And now, it's November. It's just crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment